Dipl. Ing. Calin Gologan
Founder and President of PC-Aero
The founder and president of PC-Aero is Dipl. Ing. Calin Gologan. He has more than 30 years of experience in aerodynamics, flight mechanics and simulation, CAD, FEM, load assumptions, structural analysis and tests, certification, fatigue loads, calculations and test.
- aircraft layout and design
- flight mechanics & simulation
- loads, structure, structure tests
- structure calculation
- responsible for structural issues
Designer of the Pretty Flight
Calin Gologan is the designer of the Pretty Flight UL aircraft. Final german UL-certification received on 25. September 1998. He also developed and certified own aircraft models.
- Professorship at the Technical College in Kempten (WS 1996/97).
Lecture title: Light Aircraft Design and Certification.
- Organization of workshops about „Design and Certification of Light Aircrafts“ with more than 150 designers from Germany, Austria, Switzerland.
The next workshop will be oriented more to manufacturers of light aircrafts.
- From 1998 to 2002: Leader of the international "AIRCRAFT LOADS" Panel. This panel specialised for load assumptions includes well known companies like: EADS, IABG-Munich, Fairchild-Dornier, DLR, NLR, SAAB, Pilatus, GROB. From March 1998 to October 2002 leader of this panel.
- I.C.A. (Aeronautical Construction Industry), Brasov/Romania
- Grob Luft- und Raumfahrt (Aerospace), Mindelheim/Germany
- EADS, Munich / Ottobrunn Loads Assumption Department
- Fairchild-Dornier, Munich, Loads Department (EP6)